Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Christmas 2012 Recap

Merry Day After Christmas! I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and that you're slowly coming out of your delicious/high calorie Christmas food and drink coma--I'm still working on it..

The Christmas fun continues today for my family--we'll be visiting my Grandpa for more fun, food and laughter (it seems like anytime any of the same gets together, it involves gut wrenching laughter--love it!). Since we'll be on the road early, my post today will be a look back on my Christmas 2012! It was a wonderful day and I hope your Christmases were just as memorable and blessed.











2 comments:

  1. Enjoy your Grandpa's! That's nice you get another day with your family!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a wonderful Christmas with family, and fun gifts for all :)

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs