Friday, December 7, 2012

Office Christmas Party and Mini Fruit Pizzas

Last night was our Christmas party at work--it was a lot of fun!

We don't do anything too elaborate (we do it big for Thanksgiving and then tone it down for Christmas) so it was really laid back.

The party consisted of eating a bunch of really yummy, unhealthy food..

Funyuns are so delicious.. I'm not going to fit in my wedding dress after this..
..and opening our Secret Santa gifts!

So many presents! We work at a TV station so we use the news desk as our gift table.
I wasn't sure what to make for the party. I made Reese's Peanut Butter Cup Brownies for Wednesday's book club meeting so I knew I wanted to do something a little different. So I decided to go with mini fruit pizzas, the baby lovechild of my Scrumptious Fruit Pizza.

These are really light and sweet and are the perfect dessert to take with you to your Christmas parties!

Anngredients:
  • 1/2 package of refrigerated sugar cookie dough.
  • 8 oz. of fat free cream cheese.
  • 1/3 cup sugar.
  • 1/2 tsp. vanilla.
  • Fruit of your choice (I chose kiwi and mandarin oranges this time because they are in season but have used strawberries, blueberries, pineapple, mango, peaches, raspberries and several other fruit varieties in the past--if you want to do something Christmasy, use kiwi and strawberries).
  1. Slice 12 cookies from roll of dough. Bake as directed.
  2. Let cookie dough cool for an hour.
  3. Blend the cream cheese with the sugar and vanilla until completely mixed. Spread in a thin layer over the cooled crust. 
  4. Add fruit to top. 

6 comments:

  1. Parties with a lot of unhealthy food are the best kinds of parties!! The mini fruit pizza's sound great and look adorable. Thanks so much for sharing on Super Sweet Saturday.
    Steph
    swtboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are so unique! what great and delicious treats - Love it

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooh yum, those look good, and what a fun idea! Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These look good! And I am your 51st follower, I say that because I am at 48. I would love for you to visit me and become my newest follower. My blog is memoriesbythemile.com
    Merry Christmas,
    Wanda Ann

    ReplyDelete
  5. YUM! I go crazy for fruity treats!
    Thank you so much for sharing this at Wednesday Extravaganza! I hope you have a wonderful weekend and I see you there again next week :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie, I love how you made these individual treats instead of a big pizza. What fun!! I like this post so much that it will be FEATURED this week on Tasty Thursdays. The party will be live tonight. Thanks, Nichi

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs