Monday, September 8, 2014

#OBC14 (& the Time I Took Someone Else's Magazines)

The Online Blog Conference 2014 begins today! I'm so excited!!
Online Blog Con

I've always wanted to attend a blogging conference but have never been able to find one close by--Online Blog Conference to the rescue! After Brandon gets home tonight, I'm hightailing it to Starbucks in my yoga pants to watch the conference videos while sipping on a pumpkin spice latte (see Friday's post for more stereotypical white girl mumbo jumbo). I can't wait!

In other news, I've been on a huge magazine kick lately and have a collection of 5 different 'zines to read!

"Wow, Annie; that's quite the collection! Where'd you get all of them?"

Huh, that's sort of an odd question to ask.. but if you must know..

I subscribe to Country Living, picked up Real Simple & HGTV at Target, and may or may not have taken the Food & Wine and Travel & Leisure magazines out of the recycle box in our mail room.. it's hard to say for sure.

You call it crazy. I call it thrifty.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs