Thursday, September 25, 2014

Thrifty Thursday

Happy Thursday, Kiddies!

I'm very excited to share another favorite thrifty find! Like last weeks TT (Thrifty Thursday), this piece also comes from Habitat for Humanity ReStore and also only cost $1.

Holla.
Top by Eddie Bauer.
I don't have too many long sleeved shirts so this top will be getting a lot of wear this fall. I love the blue (blue is my favorite color!), the material is super soft, and it's another versatile top that can be dressed up or down. Last week, I wore this bad boy Christmas shopping and paired it with blue jeans and a simple necklace. 

I felt comfortable, confident, and ready to shop!
 

Shirt // Eddie Bauer (out of season)
Necklace // Riddles Jewelry

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs