Monday, December 1, 2014

Dollar Store Movie Night Gift (w/FREE Printable)

Thanksgiving is now behind us which can only mean one thing..

..it's time to start focusing on Christmas (like I hadn't been ALL year)!!!

As many of you know, we recently bought our first home and had yet to meet any of our neighbors--that being said, I thought it'd be a fun idea to make a little homemade movie night kit to give to each of them as we went around introducing ourselves. They were a HIT and couldn't have been easier (or cheaper) to make!

The Dollar Tree sells these great popcorn containers (they come in sets of 2!) so I just grabbed a few sets, some movie theater candy & popcorn, and designed a little "Blockbuster" printable to stick to the front of it.

This is the perfect gift for a neighbor, Secret Santa, postal carrier, etc., and be customized to fit each recipient! Who doesn't enjoy a fun movie night in (you show me someone who doesn't and I'll show you a liar)?! 

If you like the ticket, feel free to use it! Here's the printable for it (that can be customized with your name in Photoshop, Lightroom, or whichever photo editing program you choose):


1 comment:

  1. I think this is really a very nice holiday gift. I also want to throw a small get-to-gather party this month and that is why I am thinking to choose Los Angeles event venues for celebrations. Do you think it is a nice idea?

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs