Tuesday, December 9, 2014

Meow-y Christmas!

On Saturday, Brandon, Jax, and I attended our first Christmas party of the season..
If you want to be a "copy cat" and get my look, here's where I got everything: the kitty sweatshirt was a $2 thrift find (from 2011) and I got the kitty earrings for $.20 at Walmart's after Christmas sale last year.

..and it was glorious.

My parent's had their annual Christmas party for their employees at their local Chinese restaurant this year so we attended and ate tons of yummy food, drank wine, visited and laughed.. it was a great way to kick off the Christmas party season!

Earlier on Saturday, we attended a fundraiser soup lunch and spent the afternoon at the local senior center.. it was a lot of fun!

I just love this time of year!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs