Wednesday, December 24, 2014

Giving Back With #WalmartGrocery

As a participant in the Walmart Grocery to Go program, I’ve received a personal invite and payment for my time and efforts in creating this post. As always, all opinions are my own and were in no way influenced by Social Chorus or Walmart.

The holiday season is always such a special time--the festive lights, family gatherings, and holiday cheer make for wonderful memories and make us think about all of the blessings in our lives. Becoming a mom has really put things into perspective for me and has taught me to enjoy the little things and to never take anything for granted; we have an incredible God who loves us, a roof over our heads, food in the refrigerator, clothes on our backs, amazing family & friends, and good health. 

As far as I'm concerned, we have it all (and then some). 

This really got me thinking about people who may be going through hard times right now and what we could do as a family to help. 

That's where my friends at Walmart come in.

I talked last month about how Walmart Grocery To Go delivered several of my Thanksgiving groceries right to my front door.. but did you know that they deliver more than just groceries? That's right folks; no need to ever leave the house again for toiletries, electronics, or laundry detergent--a friendly Walmart Grocery To Go will bring your order to you!
Pretty cool, right? (P.S. Noah has delivered my last two orders and is always so friendly and helpful!)

Our church has an awesome program where it will actually deliver food and necessities to families in need so I decided to check out their website and go from there; the website recommended donating nonperishable food items and also listed other needs like toiletries and baby essentials. After talking with Brandon, we decided to go ahead and purchase some of the latter.
No need to adjust your screens--Walmart Grocery To Go even delivers diapers!
Take advantage of Walmart's Every Day Low Prices and save time; just shop and pay online to purchase products in stock at a Walmart store near you, choose a delivery date, and your order will be delivered right to you! To see if you're in Walmart Grocery To Go delivery area, be sure to check out their website. You can also use this link to get $15 off your first purchase!

Now that's what I call saving money and living better.

Thank you to Walmart & Social Chorus for asking me to participate in this program and give back to the community! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs