Friday, December 5, 2014

The Sand(meier)a Claus House Tour!

It's Christmas time in the city (and everywhere else), my friends--and I couldn't be more excited!

Our tree is up, the stockings are hung.. it truly is the most wonderful time of the year! While this year isn't technically Jax's first Christmas (he was born 12/22 and we brought him home Christmas morning), I'm treating it like it is and am pulling out all the stops in terms of Christmas magic! Here is a little sneak peek at our Christmas home.

We are retiring this fiber optic tree after this year.. it's way too big (and our house is way too small)! I'm excited to get a pretty, pre-lit tree for next year :)
Funny story: Jackson actually has 3 "Baby's First Christmas" ornaments--as I've talked about in the past, my family opens stockings every Christmas Eve after dinner. Last year (while Jax and I were in the hospital), Brandon, my mom, dad, and Aunt Nancy all went out separately and bought an ornament for Jax's stocking.. My dad and Brandon ended up buying the same one (the one on the far right) so my parents kept that one.
"Whatcha doing, mom?"
I ended up having to go to urgent care for my bronchitis and while I was there, my boys surprised me by going out and getting lights for the house! LOVE!! P.S. Yes, this is our house.. act surprised when you watch our episode of House Hunters!
This is our cozy Christmas home! As you can see, it's kind of a mismatch of decorations but it represents our family and I absolutely love it! Have you started your Christmas decorating yet?

P.S. A BOX OF OUR DECOR IS MISSING (including the one and only thing I own from Nordstom)! I'm so bummed!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs