Friday, April 22, 2016

13 Week Bumpdate

Another week, another bumpdate!

This week has been pretty uneventful in terms of pregnancy... I'm definitely showing a lot sooner this time around and am wanting to eat basically 24/7. We have our second ultrasound this morning (I didn't mention it last time, but I guess I have a small tear in my uterus that the Dr. assured wasn't a huge deal, but she wanted to keep an eye on it), so here's hoping everything looks okay!

Let's bump:
I chopped off my hair yesterday... I'm not sure why I even bother growing it out because I don't own a curling iron and/or want to learn how to style my hair. Anyway, it looks and feels much better now. 
How far along: 13 weeks, 1 day

Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still no desire to step on a scale... though I'll probably have to at this mornings Dr.'s appointment :/ 

Maternity clothes: No... BUT I'm getting ready to buy some jeans! Mine are getting tighter by the day. 

Stretch marks: Nada.

Sleep: About the same as last week... I still wake up multiple times a night to use the restroom and we are working on getting Jax to sleep in his bed and by himself all night... long story short, NOBODY is sleeping well. 

Best moment last week: Brandon surprised me by taking me to see "My Big Fat Greek Wedding 2"! 

Movement: No; just the occasional hardening in my lower stomach. 

Food cravings/aversions: No aversions, but major cravings for fruit and yogurt.

Gender: We still don't know, but are considering doing genetics testing just so we can find out sooner...

Labor signs: No! 

Belly button - in or out? In. 

What I miss: Mostly just sleep. I can usually get a good nap in every afternoon with Jax, but by doing so, I feel like I'm throwing off my night time sleep... BUT if I don't get my nap, I'm miserable and exhausted the entire day... It's a major Catch 22. 

What I am looking forward to: Seeing S.B.B. again today via ultrasound! (And going to Costco -- AKA my happy place -- after to shop and have lunch.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs