Wednesday, January 16, 2013

I Was on TV with Ryan Gosling (and What I Wore Wednesday)

Brandon and I spent the last week in sunny (and apparently freezing at 60 degrees..) California for our honeymoon.

We had so much fun and were able to do quite a bit--which I will post more about later--but one of the main highlights was Brandon's and my national television debut!

Ryan Gosling (or as I like to call him, The Gos) and Me--we're pretty tight. He's such a camera hog, though!
One of our favorite shows is 'Conan'--so we HAD to go see a taping while we were in LA. It was a blast! I highly recommend going to see a taping of your favorite show is you're ever in LA, New York, Chicago or wherever! It's so much fun AND it's free! Boom and boom.

Anyway, we knew who was going to be on the show a week ahead of time (The Gos, Kevin Hart and ZZ Ward) so I planned my outfit out while I was packing. And it was sooooo cute!

So bright--but you get the idea. We had about 3 hours between registering for Conan and the actual show so we cruised around Burbank and found the BEST gelato/coffee place and cute little boutique to kill the time (which of course my husband LOVED--I'll post more about those later..). This picture was taken in front of those shops!
I actually won the dress from a giveaway by Happy-Go-Lucky. The dress itself is from Jourdan's Jewels, which is an online boutique that has the cutest dresses, shoes, accessories, etc. at affordable prices!

Source
Seriously, how cute is this dress?? I paired it with my encircled bird earrings from Simply Sweet Creations and some black ballerina flats.

Totes adorbs!

P.S. If you haven't noticed, I chopped my hair off and LOVE it.
Before--December 31, 2012
After--January 8, 2013
Party, Party, I like to Party

7 comments:

  1. Ryan Gosling! Grrrrr!
    Your hair looks super cute! I cut about 8 inches of mine off a couple months ago and I am still not sure about it!
    Visiting from Shine On Fridays.
    Blythe
    Desperate Craftwives

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like fun and you look cute in your dress and short hair! When I cut mine, I never looked back...so easy to care for now!

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cool! Ryan is hot and thats all I have to say about that! Adorable dress.
    Steph
    swtboutique.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. The short hair frames your face better!:)

    Belle Epoque
    http://the-bellepoque.blogspot.sg

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love that dress. I will have to check out the site. And, you hair is soo cute!!

    I'm having a STRUT YOUR STUFF Social hop. I'd love for you to hop on over, grab a button and come show off your best projects. Or, just come link up your blog!!

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2013/01/strut-your-stuff-social-hop.html

    I'm also looking for Pinterest Pinners to feature every week. If you are on Pinterest and are interested in being featured come link up! Who knows you might meet some other great pinners and gain a few great ideas.

    http://mydailyphotojourney.blogspot.com/2012/12/looking-for-pinners.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looks great! I love the haircut! I did the same to my hair a few months ago and I love how much easier it is to take care of! =D Thanks for sharing! =D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the haircut! And that dress is adorable! Thanks for stopping by and linking up to Marvelous Mondays!

    Julie

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs