Monday, August 5, 2013

19 Week Bumpdate

T-minus two weeks until we find out Baby's gender (plus, today is Brandon's and my 7 month anniversary--woot)! My sister-in-law, Britney and I went shopping at Old Navy yesterday and I so badly wanted to buy little onesies--I can't wait until we know what we're having!

I'm still not showing too much but I definitely feel pregnant--it's been a good week though so I'm starting to kick back a little and enjoy the experience.

How far along: 19 weeks, 1 day (still sticking with the original due date--we'll know more after our next ultrasound/appointment).


Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still sitting right at my pre-pregnancy weight.

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: AMAZING!! I have slept really well this week (minus having to get re-situated throughout the night because Bitsy is a bed hog) and have been able to take some really good naps.. I'm loving it! 

Best moment last week: Mal's baby shower and visiting Brandon's family.

Movement: I haven't felt anything this week--I can definitely feel where the baby is though (I'm carrying very low--we'll see if any of these old wives tales turn out to be true!) and it seems like she/he is in a different spot every time I feel around my stomach.

Food cravings/aversions: I had a rite of passage yesterday when I went to a frozen yogurt shop, looked through all the toppings and thought "Hmm.. cake batter yogurt with pickles and jalapenos would be good.." Unfortunately (or probably fortunately), they didn't have those choices but I did get a few gummie bears, cookie dough chunks, raspberries, animal crackers and Oreos to throw on top--I just got super, super small scoops of each and it was delish.

Gender: August 19th is the big day!

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: That cake batter yogurt that I just talked about.. it's probably a good thing we don't have a yogurt bar here in town or I'd be spending way too much money/gaining too much weight.

What I am looking forward to: My mom and I are going to Vegas next month for a girls trip.. I can't wait to lay by the pool, catch a few shows and eat a bunch of delicious buffet food (our favorite is "Le Village Buffet" at Paris Las Vegas)!

Milestones: My parents friend gave them a stroller which we all thought was neat.. now we just need to get one and we're set!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I am sure you are eager to find out the gender! :) Oh, I love Las Vegas, can I hide in your suitcase? lol

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs