Tuesday, August 27, 2013

22 Week Bumpdate

My bumpdate is a day late.. sorry.. 

What is in the air this summer?! My allergies are awful! We visited my aunt and uncle this weekend (more on that tomorrow!) and I started feeling kinda nasty Saturday night and then by Sunday I was a full blown snot/sneeze/headache machine. Yuck. I have also had a really itchy throat that has progressed into a bad sore throat.. so bring on the hot tea and Sierra Mist!

Anyway, enough complaining--time to update ya on this bump!
This is about as good as it gets when I'm home sick.
 How far along: 21 weeks, 5 days (AKA 22 weeks)

Total Weight Gain/Loss: On Friday night I was only a pound over my pre-pregnancy weight--however, after all of the yummy food I ate this weekend (and all of the Sierra Mist I'm drinking), I'm up another 2 pounds! I guess that's a really dragged out way of saying I'm up 3 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: I <3 my naps but nighttime sleep has been hard to come by because of throat.. oh well.. I just sleep whenever I can.

Best moment last week: Visiting Uncle George and Aunt Judy out on the farm--it was the perfect combination of both fun and relaxing. I'll share pictures/stories tomorrow!

Movement: Still no fluttering but I'm definitely feeling something (Baby, is that you?!). In the mornings when I put my hand on my bump, I can also feel little "kicks" (for lack of a better word)--not sure if that's the baby kicking/moving or if it's just gas bubbles..

Food cravings/aversions: I'm still a happy camper and will eat anything--loving my meats, veggies and cereal!

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: My family.. this weekend went by wayyyyy too quickly. 

What I am looking forward to: Picking out a name. Brandon and I talked about it a little bit on our way home Sunday so we have an idea but nothing is set in stone yet.

Milestones: I think I feel the baby moving..? Maybe?

2 comments:

  1. CUTE:) Lots of love:):) and adorable stripes pant.

    Al
    Chestnut hill CH180W

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm so glad you 'might' be feeling movement!!! I'm sure that's baby boy saying hi in there!! Tight shirt next week please ; ) And I hope your feeling better soon!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs