Wednesday, August 21, 2013

The C Word..

Yep, you read that right..

I'm about to use the "C" word. A lot. You've been warned.

WHY CAN'T IT BE CHRISTMAS ALREADY?! (what did you think I was going to say??)

Seriously, I am dying for it to be Christmas. I've already started listening to Christmas music (typically I make myself wait until after Labor Day, but I gave in early this year..), have bought several gifts and am already making dinner plans (I won't be able to travel because I'll be so close to my due date so this will be our first time hosting).

Get. Here. Christmas.
The annual crown pic with my Aunt Nancy--one of many Christmas eve traditions!
Christmas 2009--holy bangs, Annie
Brandon's first Christmas back from Afghanistan, 2011
My beautiful family
While Christmas music, gifts & food are all great, the best part of the season is celebrating family and the birth of our Lord Jesus Christ. I can't wait to share the meaning of the season with Baby and start new family traditions of our own! 

Well, I better get back to listening to my "Swingin' Christmas" channel on Jango now.. 

Merry (4 months until) Christmas, everyone!
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs