Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Vegas in One Month!

My mom and I are going to Vegas one month from today and I can't wait!!
Our family Vegas vacation last March--we had a limo take us to the airport!
Mom and I have always been really close and always enjoy each others company--I'm so looking forward to this girls vacation with just the two of us (it maybe our last for awhile with Baby coming)!
Girls Vegas vacation for my 21st birthday--2011.
I have been Groupon-ing like crazy and I have scored some awesome deals on show tickets and restaurant discounts (namely buffets--yum!). Don't you just love flash sale sites?! Anyway, we're planning on doing a lot of relaxing by the pool, eating, shopping and frolicking about in the Sin City (although I can guarantee there will be very little sinning going on--I'll be 6 months pregnant and tired and my mom isn't a big drinker so it'll be very pure.. and laid back)! 
Shopping around The Venetian, 2011
Where do you like to go in Vegas? Have any travel tips for us?! I'd love to hear them!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I didn't realize you were younger than me! I have no idea why, but I thought you were a few years older. Have fun in Vegas! Normally I'd say "don't have too much fun" but not being able to drink will probably keep that under control :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love vegas. I was last there for my cousin's wedding in 2011!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs