Thursday, August 8, 2013

"Breaking Bad" Premiere Party Ideas!

You guys..

..the final episodes of Breaking Bad begin Sunday night and I'm sooo excited!

Brandon and I didn't jump on the BB bandwagon until late last year.. we just randomly decided to start watching the series (from episode one) one day and finished it in about 2 weeks. We. were. addicted. I even watched the entire series again in April after I fractured my back and had nothing else to do (but sit around and pet Bits). So, yeah.. I love my Breaking Bad. And Jesse Pinkman.

Anyway, I wanted to do something fun for the premiere and started looking around at various party ideas. Here are a few of my favorite food and miscellaneous fun finds! 

Food
Blue Crystal Meth Rock Candy (via Sugar Hero!)
Los Pollos Hermanos (Fried Chicken via Food Network)
Heisenburgers (via Miss Sue Flay)
Basically any kind of breakfast food.. the White's love their morning meal!
Breaking Bad cupcakes (via Kailley's Kitchen)
Pizza (throwing on roof optional)
Anything garnished with Lily of the Valley (mmm, on second thought, don't do that..)
Fun
Coloring Book (via Buzz Feed)
Walter White Missing Poster (via AMC)
Now We're Cookin' t-shirt (via Busted Tees)
Mani (via Beautylish)
Plush Dolls (via Think Geek)
Drinking Game (via Planet 1051)
Magnetic Poetry (via Zap2It)
I don't know about you, but I'm definitely going to be wearing my "Kiss the Cook" shirt (if it still fits--last time I wore it, it was a little snug..), making fried chicken and coloring pictures of Walt and the gang come Sunday.. can't wait!

Do you have any plans for Sunday's premiere?
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. I love it that you are having a premier party! I LOVE Breaking Bad!! We burned through it pretty fast too. My husband I are watching season 5 which just became avail on netflix. I didn't realize the next season starts so soon! My husband is going abroad for over a month so we may or may not have time to finish season 5 and then I'll have to decide if I'll be a good wife and wait for him to come back or just go on without him!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice post!! Good to go through it. Really liked these premier party ideas. They are just awesome, and thanks for sharing here. Few days ago went to my friend’s party at one of venue New York and was really happy to find amazing arrangements there.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs