Monday, October 21, 2013

30 Week Bumpdate (How Is That Even Possible?!)

30 weeks?! Only 10 more weeks left?! Really?

I can't believe how quickly this pregnancy is flying by (well, at least now it is--that first trimester dragged on and on and on).

We have had a very, very busy week!

Monday--I took my sugar/glucose test and PASSED (it looks like eating straight sugar the past 23 years has finally paid off) but discovered my iron count is low.. so I started taking an iron supplement in addition to my prenatal.

Tuesday--Enjoyed an aaaamazing hour long pregnancy massage after work.. BEST decision I've made since marrying Brandon.

Wednesday--Check up with my OB/GYN--they were running behind so I sat in the waiting room for nearly an hour but once they got me in, they checked me out and said everything is looking/sounding/measuring well (and then they poked me... with a needle.. I got my flu shot!).

Sunday--Surprise baby shower (much more on that tomorrow)!!

I'll let my regular bumpdate do the rest of the talking now.
"Guess the Bump Size" game--okay, even I'll admit that I don't look very pregnant here.. but he's there!! I promise!
How far along: 29 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 10 pounds (taken at doctors with my boots and coat on--not sure if that added any extra lbs., but I'm just going to go with it).

Maternity clothes: No... but I did go shopping at Old Navy yesterday and bought three loose fitting tops and a cute, forgiving dress for only $13.

Stretch marks: Still no marks!

Sleep: Brandon has been visiting his family since Thursday night so I haven't been sleeping too well.. the electricity went out at 4am Friday morning (I woke up right away when my fan turned off) and then I swore somebody was breaking in at 4am Saturday morning (turns out it was just the wind). I have a pretty wild imagination.

Best moment last week: So, so many things! Hearing Jr.'s strong heartbeat again, massage, spending the weekend visiting with family, hanging out with my brother Thursday and Friday night (I made him stay in our guestroom so I wasn't alone), celebrating my father-in-laws 50th birthday, and our surprise baby shower!

Movement: Oh yeah. He didn't move much at all Tuesday afternoon until I got to my massage appointment and the relaxing music began to play--then it was time for him to dance/rock out.

Food cravings/aversions: Sweets! I had a brownie with mint chocolate chip ice cream on Friday night, pumpkin spice birthday cake and ice cream Saturday night, chocolate vanilla swirl birthday cake Sunday at noon, and then chocolate baby shower cake Sunday afternoon.. I can't believe I'm saying this but I think I'm all sugared out for awhile (I'm sitting here eating broccoli as I type this.. no joke).

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Braxton Hicks still but they seem to be simmering down a bit (not as often/noticeable).

Belly button - in or out? Innie

What I miss: My in-laws :/ We don't get to see them nearly enough!

What I am looking forward to: Visiting my family and high school gang in Colorado this weekend!
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. i wish i could see you guys ugh i hate not being around when everyone else is.!! :(

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs