Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Funnies (Valentines Day Edition)

Happy Valentines Day, everyone!

I'm very excited to celebrate Valentines with my two favorite guys--we have big plans including Papa John's pizza (I'm so stinkin' excited to live close to one again!), fancy desserts, cuddles, and other V-Day surprises (that I can't talk about now in case a certain someone is reading my blog like he sometimes does..)! Come back Monday for my Valentine's Day recap.
My little Valentine!
Until then, enjoy this special edition of the funnies!
That's a lot!
I started watching the entire series again (for the 3rd time).. you're a mad man, Mr. White.
This is mean.. but it made me laugh..

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs