Wednesday, February 26, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday

Welcome to another exciting edition of WIWW!

Today's outfit is called "The Cool Mom" (which describes me to a T, right?)!

Last Saturday, my guys and I spent the day running errands and shopping, so I wanted to wear something that was comfortable and fun--this outfit covered all the bases!

Outfit info:
1.) I picked up the Stone's tee at Goodwill in 2011 and have gotten lots of good wear out of it--I love how versatile it is and how it can be easily paired with jeans, yoga pants, or a skirt & blazer! 
2.) The charm bracelet was a Christmas gift from my mom--it adds a fun pop of color to my pale, white arms (ha).
3.) Have I mentioned that I live next to a Gordmans (yes, I am going to bring this up every post because I'm so stinking excited about it)? That's where I picked up these Amethyst jeans--they fit really, really well and I love the darker wash.

All together, this "cool mom" ensemble cost me maybe $30 (I love a good deal!)--gotta love thrifting and bargain shopping! Next week, I will be sharing the outfit that I'm wearing to Jack's baptism so be sure to stop back for all the deets.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. It's 09:30. I'm still in pjs, reading blogs and nursing Samuel. LOL Reading this one has inspired me to go get dressed! ...and MAYBE I'll try to dig out my makeup...

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs