Wednesday, February 19, 2014

What I Wore Wednesday (& a Voxbox Preview)

Sooooooo...

I didn't really get out of my yoga pants this week..

I know, I know.

However, I did dress for the occasion on Friday (Valentine's Day) so I would like to share that outfit with you!

Isn't that shirt adorable and Valentinesy (yes, it is a word)?! Guess where I got it? Wal-Mart. Guess how much I paid? $1.50. Adorable, right? I actually found it in the Christmas clearance section and grabbed it with every intention of wearing it on V-Day.

I. was. psyched.

The jeans are another Gordmans buy (I'll wear them again next week and give the deets) and the comfy pink slippers were my Valentine's gift from Brandon.

So, yeah.. that is that. 

Anyway, switching gears a bit, I received my J'Adore Voxbox from Influenster yesterday--I absolutely love being an Influenster and receiving goodies several times a year to play with and review. This box was packed full of some of my favorite things (chocolate and tea, to name a few) and I made a video for the big open/reveal! So if you're extremely bored and have nothing else to do now for your viewing pleasure, I present the opening of my Voxbox (with special guest, Jackson)!
 Poor Jax.. he's so patient with me (and apparently doesn't mind me moving him around a bunch).

Be sure to come back in a couple weeks for my official J'Adore Voxbox review--I'm so excited to try everything out! 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs