Friday, February 28, 2014

Friday Funnies

Hooray for Friday!

I don't know about you, but I am extra excited for this weekend!

Why, you ask?

Because Jackson is being baptized!!

I absolutely love my Catholic faith and am so excited to raise my child in His beautiful church--I'm also excited to see so many of our friends and family members on Sunday (Jax gets to meet his Great-Grandpa Julius)! In honor of Jax's baptism, this weeks Funnies have a Catholic theme (yes, we do have a pretty good sense of humor).

Enjoy!
My Aunt Nancy sent me this and I literally laughed out loud!
Photobucket

2 comments:

  1. LOL Annie!! I love them! Congratulations on Jackson's baptism! I'm so excited for you guys!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs