Friday, March 14, 2014

Friday Funnies

Guess what?

The one year anniversary of the Friday Funnies is coming up in a few weeks!!

I haven't figured out what I'm doing yet, but I will have something special to commemorate the occasion.. stay tuned!

With that being said, it seems like it's getting harder and harder to find clean, family friendly funnies to share (my friend Dawna brought that up the other day and it's true--I feel like I've used all of them already).. but as long as you keep reading, I'll keep searching high and low! 

I hope you all have a fun and fabulous weekend--I will finally be sharing some pictures of our apartment next week!

P.S. Did you see my giveaway announcement?!
If they made an Annie edition of Barbie
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Every single one of these had me laughing! Especially the one with the guy who put his hilarious face as the background of all of the iPads on the store!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs