Monday, March 10, 2014

J'Adore Voxbox

Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and received free products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100%  my own.

I so J'Adore you, Influenster!

Wait, is that how you use "J'Adore"? I never took French (and barely passed college Spanish--but that's beside the point!).. 

Anyway, J'Adore means "I adore you" in French and sums up how I feel about this Voxbox--it's easily one of the best I have ever received! Wanna see what's inside?

Vaseline Men Spray Lotion ($7.69; available on Amazon)
Vaseline Men Spray Lotion is a quick and convenient continuous spray lotion that moisturizes and absorbs in seconds. Skin will feel instantly soft--not sticky or greasy. To apply, simply hold the can 4 inches from your skin and spray up one leg and arm, switch hands and spray down the other side and finish by quickly rubbing in. The Fast Absorbing formula of Vaseline Men Spray Lotion tackles dryness in seconds and has a fresh fragrance specifically designed for men.  

Guess what? Influenster sent something for Brandon in this Voxbox! And just what did they send, you ask? Vaseline Men Spray (didn't you read the bold print above?! Sheesh.. I kid, I kid)! Since moving to Colorado, both Brandon and I have had badly chapped lips and dry skin, so this lotion couldn't have come at a better time. At first, Brandon wasn't sure what to think about it ("Why does it spray? I just need it for my hands."), but has grown to love it's effectiveness and scent. Is this something that Brandon would use again/buy in the future? Maybe.. but we'll probably just end up sticking to the old fashioned stuff with a pump.
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes (I do love the "manly" scent!).

Boots Botanics Ionic Clay Mask ($9.39; available at Target)
Treat your skin to deep cleansing with this clay mask. Willowbark helps draw out oil and other impurities without over drying the skin. Designed for use on normal skin, the unscented, hypo-allergenic formula prevents irritation. The hydrating properties of this mask leave skin feeling clearer, softer, smoother and less oily. Treat yourself to a great product!
Mommy approves; baby does not.
I'm just going to cut to the chase: this is hands down the best at-home mask I have ever used. It isn't overly drying (as at-home masks tend to be) and left my skin feeling fresh and clean! I have used other Boots products before and am always left completely satisfied--their products are always high quality, yet affordable (which is something I can get behind!). 
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes.

KISS Looks So Natural Lashes ($3.99; available at Beautyonlinesupply.com)
Revolutionary Tapered End Technology delivers real-like lashes that blend seamlessly with your own lashes. 97% of women who wore these lashes felt the difference—you’ll forget you’re wearing them!
I'm not really a falsies wearer but I do have to say that these were easy to apply, wear well, and are easy to take off. Would I buy them again? Probably not (but most of that has to do with the fact that I never wear them!).
Would I recommend this product to a friend? If they are in the market for falsies, Yes. 

Red Rose Simply Indulgent Tea ($26; available at Walmart)
Red Rose Simply Indulgent Teas and single serve cups are new, handcrafted black teas blended with specially developed natural flavor extracts. These blends marry high-quality tea standards with premium natural flavors.
Here's something you might not know about me: I'm a bit of a tea connoisseur (I absolutely love my tea and will try any brand or flavor). Before receiving my box, I had never heard of Red Rose brand teas, so I wasn't quite sure what to expect. Friends; my life changed forever after I took that first sip of Red Rose Simply Indulgent Creme Caramel.. Best. Tea. Ever. I couldn't believe how delicious and full bodied it was for something that had only been steeped in hot water a couple of times--it tasted like a tea that you'd pay a lot of money for at a fancy coffee house! Yum!

Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes. One million times, yes.

Hershey Kisses ($8.98 for 2.8 lb. bag; available at Walmart)
Everybody loves a Kiss. Deliciously creamy milk chocolate Hershey's Kisses melt in the mouth. Every kosher milk chocolate kiss is uniquely covered in a silver wrapper. Hershey's Kisses candy comes in a 40-ounce package. Put them in a bowl, hand them out at the office or wrap some up for party favors. However you serve them, they're sure to be a hit. Hand out a Kiss and you might get a hug.

Hershey Kisses need no introduction: they're an American institution! As soon as I saw these in my box, I knew it was time to bake some of my peanut butter cookies--they were delicious. Thank you, Influenster & Hershey's.
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Duh.

John Frieda Frizz-Ease 3 Day Straight ($8.49; available at Ulta)
Proprietary blend of polymers with keratin protein wraps each strand, sealing in straight styles for up to 3 days or until next shampoo if less than 3 days. Keeps hair glossy, smooth, and swinging with body.

I have the worst hair ever. It's limp, super fine, staticky, and wavy in all the wrong places. Bleh. With that being said, I wasn't sure what to expect with this new spray--hair products typically don't do what they are supposed to do when it comes to my hair. Come to find out, John Frieda is a saint and this 3 Day Straight spray is his miracle. My hair stayed straight and shiny all day, and seemed less staticky than usual--I'm going to start buying this stuff by the bucket (Costco would probably have that, right?)! 
Would I recommend this product to a friend? Yes. 

Did you notice that I recommend every single thing in my box?! That's a first!! Influenster, you hit a home run with your J'Adore box--thank you for allowing me to review the products! Would you like to become an Influenster and receive awesome products to review? Comment with your email address or email me at annieonecancook@gmail.com--I'll getcha hooked up. 
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs