Friday, March 21, 2014

Annie One Can Comment!

Happy Friday, Friends!

I apologize for my absence this week--we've been keeping very busy and my blog has had to take the back seat for a few days.

But I have good news!

I finally got my blog set up to where anyone can comment!! Just log in with your Facebook, Twitter, or email and you're good to go--I can't wait to hear from more of you!

So many explanation points!!!

Anyway, there's that happy news--here's another few goings on around here:

1.) The Three Amigos (Jax and his two cousins, Benny and Sara) will be reunited this weekend!

2.) My birthday is Wednesday! Can you guess how old I'm going to be? Wait, don't answer that..
3.) The first anniversary of the Friday Funnies is next week!
4.) Brandon, Jack & I are going out for a sushi date tonight--yum!
5.) I might have to postpone my giveaway a couple of weeks.. more details to come on Monday.

Well, that does it for me! Hope you all have a wonderful weekend--we'll see you back here on Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs