Thursday, March 12, 2015

Baby's 6th Haircut

A baby's 6th haircut is totally worth documenting.. right??

My little 14-month-old had his SIXTH haircut on Tuesday morning! This kid has some seriously crazy hair (and I couldn't be more envious.. I wish my hair would grow that quickly) and the ladies at the kiddie haircut place couldn't believe he'd been in so many times before.

As you may remember, Jackson had his first haircut by my uncle (who also did my first haircut and most of our family's first cuts) when he was about 5 1/2 months old. Ever since then, he's been getting a regular haircut every 2 months or so. You'd think he'd be a pro by now and wouldn't cry while sitting at the chair but, alas.. hopefully he's better for the 7th!
After the cut, we went to play at the park outside of the hair place..
..and then we went to have a burger and shake (he wasn't interested in the burger and went straight for the shake.. judging by those cheeks and chins, the last thing he needed was some ice cream :D)
In case you live in the Denver area and are looking for a kid friendly hair place, I highly recommend Pigtails & Crewcuts in Westminster! I'd made the mistake of taking Jackson to a regular hair place a few times and I could tell they weren't too comfortable dealing with a squirmy, crying baby.. The gals at Pigtails & Crewcuts NAIL IT every single time and couldn't be sweeter with Jackson! They even have snacks, a treasure chest, and toy room for the kids to play in before and after their appointment.

I like the girls at Pigtails & Crewcuts so much that I even had them trim my hair for me on Tuesday! She did such an awesome job that I didn't even complain about not being offered animal cracker.. Ha!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs