Friday, March 20, 2015

Give Thanks Friday

I'm sad to see another great week come to a close! 

We are now halfway through Lent and that much closer to Easter.. that being said, I think I will get out some of my Easter decor this weekend and work on Jackson's basket! I'm looking forward to when Jax is a little bit older and can fully appreciate the true meaning of Easter but I have to admit that I'm also excited to do all the kitschy Easter Bunny, candy, and egg hunt activities this year -- I love being a mom!!  

On that note, it's time to look back at this week and give thanks for all of our blessings. If you're needing to put things into perspective or are looking for a little end of the week pick-me-up, I encourage you to sit down and jot down your biggest blessings from the week--we all have so much to be thankful for!

1.) I got to see my BFF last Sunday and help throw her baby shower! I'm so glad that I get to do life with her (but wish she lived closer -- hurry up and move back to CO, you 3!!).
Jen & Annie -- Circa 2005 & 2015
2.) We had several days of fabulous weather this week and spent lots of time outside playing, going on walks, and working in the backyard -- I just love my sweet little sidekick! 

3.) Speaking of my little sidekick, I managed to get over 30 minutes of toddler free crafting in at MOPS yesterday -- that's right, folks; my little mamma's boy actually played in the daycare room for an entire half hour before having to be brought back in to me! It was so nice getting to sip my coffee, talk to other moms, and craft for a few minutes (and I'm hoping we're making progress in the whole "you don't have to be with mom every second of every day" department). 
It's supposed to be a lamb. Hmm, maybe I shouldn't craft after all.. 
4.) We had our friends Logan & Tracy over for dinner and games on St. Paddy's Day night -- it was so much fun! I'm thankful for fun friends who don't mind including our toddler in our get togethers. 
Jax never seems to mind when we all get together (P.S. I'm glad he can't read yet.. holy raunchiness, Card Against Humanity!).
5.) I'm so excited to get together with family tomorrow! We're going to lunch at my all-time favorite restaurant and then headed to the Garth Brooks concert tomorrow night -- pictures coming Monday! 

What are you most thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs