Friday, March 6, 2015

Give Thanks Friday

Is it really Friday already??

This has been an extremely busy and productive week! Tomorrow, Brandon and I leave for a friend's wedding in Kansas City and return home Sunday afternoon (another short trip but that's for the best when you have a toddler)--we're so looking forward to visiting old friends and staying with one of our favorite couples! I'm sure I'll be posting a bunch on Twitter & Instagram so if you just can't get enough Annie (who can?! Ha.), you should definitely follow me!

Until then, it's time to look back at this wonderful week and give thanks for all of our greatest blessings! If you're needing to put things into perspective or are looking for a little end of the week pick-me-up, I encourage you to sit down and jot down your biggest blessings from the week--we all have so much to be thankful for!

1.) I won't go into too much detail but I'm extremely thankful for Brandon's job! He works for such an awesome company and we are so blessed by their amazing "family first" mentality and for the opportunities they provide us. Brandon is also a really stellar employee so they are lucky to have him too!  

2.) We had the best time visiting with several members of my dad's family last Saturday! We went to dinner with my parents, brother, aunts, uncles, and cousins, and then my aunt and brother watched Jackson while the rest of us went to see my cousin's production of "The Wizard of Oz." I'm so blessed to have such a close, fun, and wonderful family (both immediate, extended, and in-laws)!

3.) As I mentioned before, Brandon and I are flying to KC tomorrow morning and I'm incredibly grateful for parents who are more than happy to watch their little grandson! Brandon and I had intended on taking Jax along with us (up until about a week ago) but my mom insisted they stay with him and that Brandon and I get a night away to enjoy ourselves and visit old friends. Thanks Mom & Dad!!

4.) After nearly 6 months of living in our home, I'm finally getting our bedrooms decorated! That being said, I'm thankful to have a handy hubby who patiently goes along with and executes any crazy decorating ideas that come to mind. 

5.) I finally found a really great Catholic based mom's group in Denver and couldn't be happier! The first year of living back in CO was a little rough (not having many local girlfriends really took its toll) but things are definitely getting better and Jax and I look forward to our Thursday MOPS meetings--one of the moms is even starting a playgroup for a few of us and our littles

What are you most thankful for this week?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs