Monday, March 16, 2015

Jen's Little Hunny (Baby Shower)

On Sunday, I had the great pleasure of co-hosting my very best friend's baby shower in our home! 


The mamma-to-be and I have been best friends since 7th grade and have done everything together--we've lived together, spent countless all-nighters on the phone, stood by each others side when we said "I Do", and now we're grown up and starting families of our own. This girl is like a sister to me and I thank God every day for bringing us together during Mr. Packer's Physical Science class (after my family had just moved to a new town and I didn't know a soul).

I'll be posting again tomorrow with all of the shower details but just had to share a few pictures in the meantime. The shower turned out to be a huge success (and we managed to fit 25 people into our small-ish house--score!) and I think that everyone who attended had a wonderful time. The theme of the shower couldn't have been anymore Tigger-iffic and I can't wait to tell you all about it tomorrow!

But until then, can you guess the theme?

Oh bother.. I think you may have guessed correctly. Oh well.

TTFN (Ta Ta For Now)!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs