Friday, April 25, 2014

Friday Funnies (Easter Edition)

..yes I know, Easter was last week.

However, I didn't get to post an Easter Funnies last week because of travel/family visits so I'm just going to do it today (plus, the season of Easter has technically just begun--the only part of it that's over is the commercial/Easter Bunny/Peeps part of it)!

If you like my Facebook page, you may have seen my Easter countdown with daily pictures of the Easter Bunny (keywords being may & have--only 10 or so people see my posts because I don't pay FB to "promote" me.. whatever, Zuckerberg)--Easter Bunny pictures seriously crack me up so I'm going to be sharing a few more of my favorites with you..

..today..

..like, right now..

..let's go.
Is that not the cutest little boy ever?!

Have a great weekend, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs