Tuesday, April 28, 2015

Gourmet Pecan Sticky Rolls

Have I mentioned that Jackson is obsessed with the show Good Eats?

It's hilarious!

When Brandon and I were staying with our friends in KC last month, we were introduced to Good Eats (I watched part of an episode in one of my college video production classes but that was the extent of GE viewing) and brought it back to CO with us.. anyway, we were watching an episode one night and Jax was entranced and has been fascinated by Alton Brown's shenanigans ever since.

Where am I going with this, you ask?

A few weeks ago, we watched an episode about cinnamon rolls and I realized that I hadn't had homemade cinnamon rolls in a long, long time. So I became overly ambitious and decided to make this recipe..

..it took seriously 2 1/2 hours to prepare (including letting the dough rise in the refrigerator for an hour) but it was SO. worth. it. I will be making these again and I highly recommend you do the same.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs