Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Save Money, Save Smiles

I was compensated for this post with product and/or payment; however, opinions are 100% mine and as always, I would never recommend something to my readers that I wouldn't use myself.

To the Class of 2015:

You've worked your tails off these past 4 years and now you're here -- high school graduation! Congratulations!! 

The gowns have been ordered, invitations sent, and overly priced prom dresses put away, never to be worn again (or was that just me?). Now what? College? Work? Traveling the world in order to find yourself? Whatever it may be, the world is yours!

My lovely cousin and me at my graduation! Also, remind me to sometime tell you the story about how my mom insisted on trimming my bangs the week of graduation.. 
If you do what I did and head off to college right after high school, enjoy! Trust me; you have lots of hard work and all-night study sessions headed your way, but you will also make some of your best memories and friends. College can be such a stressful time for several reasons (leaving home, classes, trying to maintain your social life, etc.) but your friends at Campus Book Rentals are here to ease the financial burden of buying pricey textbooks. 

Why rent your textbooks from Campus Book Rentals

Well..
  • save 40-90% off of bookstore prices
  • free shipping both ways
  • can highlight in the textbooks
  • flexible renting periods
  • named "One of America's Most Promising Companies" by Forbes Magazine, ranked #17 on the Inc 500 List in 2012, and our CEO just won the Ernst & Young Entrepreneur of the Year
Still not sold? 

What if I told you that renting your books from Campus Book Rentals could save a life? That's right! For every book you rent, Campus Book Rentals will donate to Operation Smile, an international children's medical charity that performs safe, effective cleft lip and cleft palate surgery, and delivers postoperative and ongoing medical therapies to children in low and middle income countries.
via Operation SmileEvery three minutes a child is born with a cleft. A child with a cleft has twice the odds of dying before their first birthday. Children with cleft conditions who survive may have difficulty eating, speaking, hearing or breathing properly. In some places, they are shunned and rejected. And in too many cases, their parents can't afford the surgeries they need to live a productive life.
How does Campus Book Rentals work?



I know you're sold so what are you waiting for?! Check out Campus Book Rentals and start saving money today! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs