Monday, October 15, 2012

My New Favorite Thing

I go through different food phases–I’ll eat something consistently for days, weeks, or months at a time (ex. the ‘yogurt for every meal’ phase of 2010 and the ‘I only order nachos when I go to a restaurant’ phase of.. oh wait, that’s still going on).

But right now, my favorite thing to eat for lunch is quesadillas with Havarti cheese and raspberry jalapeno jelly. Oh my goodness, it is amazing.

First of all, quesadillas are good with jelly of any kind on them (grape, strawberry, whatever. It’s good). But I recently discovered raspberry jalapeno jelly and I highly recommend it (I buy mine from the Kansas Originals store–you can buy it here). It gives your quesadilla a little sweet and spicy kick. Mmm Mmm Mmm. Try it and let me know whatcha think!

6 comments:

  1. Interesting spin to quesadillas. I'll have to give this a try and let you know what we think. Thanks for sharing :)

    Dee Dee @ TheSunshineMoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great idea to add some more flavor. I was happy with cheese and tortillas but I can see how this would boost the flavor. Thanks for sharing on Tasty Thursdays.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Customers on my hubby's beat gave him a jar of their home made raspberry jalapeno jelly and it really is delish! I only wish it had been a bigger jar! Have a wonderful weekend.

    Blessings,
    Sandi

    ReplyDelete
  4. this sounds delicious! ill have to give it a try. we are quesadillas freaks over at my house, but i can say for sure i have NEVER heard of this one before!~

    new follow!

    <3 Bethany @ thesepiapuppy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. I will have to try this, I'd never heard this either and I love a good quesadilla! Visiting from mandatory mooch. Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jelly sounds interesting. I don't usually put jelly on quesadillas but I'll have to try it. Thanks for linking this up to The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs