Wednesday, October 31, 2012

Halloween 2012 Recap

I have never been a huge fan of Halloween.

Okay, I take that back.. when I was a kid, I enjoyed Halloween. But after I was too old to trick-or-treat (side note: my best friend and I trick-or-treated when we were 13 just so we could have candy to eat with the scary movies our parents didn't know we were watching..), I lost all interest.

My friend (same one mentioned above) and I lived together for a year during college and tried throwing a fun party but it was a disaster--seriously, we don't like to talk about it to this day.. it's that bad/embarrassing. Parties just weren't as fun as going door to door dressed as a princess or as Cher. So I finally gave up.

Until this year.

My fiancés mamma invited us down to trick-or-treating with the family (Brandon's ADORABLE nephew and niece) and we had a blast! Here is a quick recap in pictures from my Halloween. 


A trip to my MIL2Bs (mother-in-law to be)=a trip to Goodwill. These are my two best finds to date--and yes, I did buy the mug.
Only at Goodwill!
My sweet nephew Benny and me (mafia princess).
Benny, Nancy (best mamma in law ever!) and me.
Brandon was too good to dress up with me. Pssshhh.
Our motley crew (minus Brandon) at the mall.
I got to babysit my sweet little niece for awhile!
We ended the night making smores around the fire.
I hope that everyone had a safe and fun Halloween. And just think, now that Halloween is over, we're that much closer to Christmas! 

Party, Party, I like to Party

6 comments:

  1. Was that random picture of some lady for sale at Goodwill?? Why don't they empty the frames? It would be mortifying to be walking through a goodwill and run into a picture of yourself!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute munchkins, Goodwill cracks me up. Thanks for sharing on Super Sweet Saturday.
    Steph

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very fun...you never know what you will find :o)
    Thanks for linking up this week - hope to see you again this week!
    Stacey of Embracing Change

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like a great Halloween!! Children always make it so much more fun. Thank you so much for sharing at Sharing Saturday!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs