Monday, March 4, 2013

Cinnamon Roll Waffles (& My Debut Cooking Video!)

If you follow me on Instagram, you know that I filmed my first ever cooking video last week (word)!


I was given the opportunity to partner up with Fort Hays State University to do a series of cooking videos for freshmen featuring quick and simple recipes. Naturally, I had to share my recipe for cinnamon roll waffles!

So without further ado, here is the video (and yes, I noticed the hair sticking to my face the entire time..classy)!

 

Anngredients:
  • 1 can refrigerated cinnamon rolls with cream cheese icing 
  • 1 cup powdered sugar 
  • 3 tablespoons milk 
  • 1 teaspoon vanilla 
  1. Heat waffle maker; spray with cooking spray. Remove cinnamon rolls from can; set icing aside.
  2. For each waffle, place 1 cinnamon roll in center of waffle maker; close. Bake 3 to 4 minutes or until waffle is thoroughly cooked and golden brown.
  3. Meanwhile, in small bowl, stir together reserved icing, powdered sugar, milk and vanilla until glaze is smooth.
  4. Serve glaze over hot waffles.  
 Party, Party, I like to Party 

7 comments:

  1. I love that you called it a "mindless" recipe! Haha, those are my favorite! Great job, Annie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yum, looks great...loving the video!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That looks soooo good! You were awesome in the video!

    ReplyDelete
  4. awesome video! "If you don't think you can do this, you should probably reevaluate your life" is my favorite part. :) Also, I have that apron!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love simple breakfast ideas! Definitely pinning this! Found your blog through Six Sisters Stuff and I'm a new follower!

    Christi
    http://the-not-so-perfect-momblog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Totally want to try this! I love cinnamon rolls. And I bet my kids would think this was a fun twist. (Found you through the Sassy Little Lady link party!)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Great video - this is fantastic! Looking forward to seeing more!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs