Monday, March 11, 2013

Homemade Uncrustables (and another cooking video!)

I have another Campus Living 101 cooking video to share with you!

(You didn't think it was a one time thing, did you? Nope, you gotta sit through another one!)

This week, I'm making homemade Uncrustable sandwiches (you know the ones--the cold PB&J sandwiches in a bread pouch that sell for $4 for a box of 4 at the store)!

(Source)
The key to making them is a sandwich sealer--I found one for $2 at Wal-Mart.. so not too pricy. 

Without further ado, here is this weeks video!

3 comments:

  1. Yummy!!!! Um FYI on my pinterest under recipes are moscato cupcakes. Pleaaaase make these and bring them over for a wine night k?! Love u Annie awesome show!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ha! I loved this!! Lance and I just watched it together and yep, we're convinced we need a sandwich sealer! Both my kids love the uncrustables, I always feel they're such a waste of money, this tip is perfect for us! I've gotta try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so adorable! You convinced me to go get a sandwich sealer as well.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs