Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Shop My Closet and a Betty Crocker Successful Fail

Happy Wednesday!!

First off, B and I are getting ready to move and I have A BUNCH of clothes I need to get rid of pronto--so I'm having a shop my closet sale! All clothes are in excellent condition and shipping on all items is only $2. If you see something you like, comment with your email address.

Here's a few items up for grabs..


Also, I have some cool news...

Today I'm guest posting over at Arrow in the Eye! I will be telling you all about my successfully semi-failed attempt at making Betty Crocker cupcakes for a humane society benefit (it'll all make sense after you read it!). Head on over!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs