Monday, September 2, 2013

23 Week Bumpdate

Yeah, I'm definitely feeling the babe move.. I'm just going to hop right into it today!
"Sky View"
How far along: 22 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: I keep fluctuating between 3-5 pounds.. so I'll say I've gained a total of 4 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: I'm having a heck of a time getting comfortable at night--I hurt (my hips and joints ache, my stomach is sore..)! It always takes me a bit to find a comfortable position but once I do, I'm out like a light.

Best moment last week: Looking down and seeing this (it seriously popped up out of nowhere):

Movement: Oh yeah, I've decided I feel him moving! It isn't butterflies or flutters or anything like that--it's just a pressure that I feel (and see). My stomach is really sore now so I'm guessing it's because he's growing/moving around more!

Food cravings/aversions: Jalapenos. Yum! I've always been a fan of spicy food but its much more satisfying now!

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Walking.. I'm sooooo ready for it to cool down so I can get back to walking outside!

What I am looking forward to: Vegas in two weeks!

Milestones: I'm looking pregnant.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs