Thursday, September 19, 2013

25 Week Bumpdate

I'm baaaaaaaaacccccckkkkkkk...!

I want to start this post by wishing my wonderful and handsome husband a very happy birthday! You're such a blessing in my (and everyone you knows) life and I thank God everyday for you! You're an amazing man and I know you'll be the greatest dad ever.

Happy 27th, B!

Las Vegas was so much fun and so relaxing! My mom and I had such a wonderful time sunning, eating and shopping--I wish girls vacations could happen much more often! Anyway, I'll be sharing pictures/stories with you early next week :D

Until then, it's all about the babe here at Annie One Can Cook--here's an update!
How far along: 25 weeks, 0 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds. I had my monthly checkup today and asked the doctor if I needed to be gaining more but he said that Baby is big and is measuring well so it isn't an issue.

Maternity clothes: No, but I decided I may have to retire a few skirts/pairs of pants after today.. he's a growin'!

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: I haven't slept very well at all this week.. I think part of the reason why is because I was on vacation (I never sleep well when I'm not home). It also takes me forever to get comfortable.

Best moment last week: My moms and my fabulous girls vacation in Las Vegas!

Movement: Oh yes.. and I love it! He moves a lot whenever there is music playing and it is so incredible to watch/feel (he was getting his boogie on when we laid by the pool last week and during Jersey Boys).

Food cravings/aversions: Just food in general.. I'll eat anything! I will say though that I am loving Subtember at Subway--I get my foot long Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki with spinach, lettuce, pickles and lots of jalapenos at least once a week for only $5 a pop (woot)!

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie (but for how much longer, I do not know).

What I miss: Hanging out with my mom :/ we had such a fun time gabbing and just being together.

What I am looking forward to: Working more on the babes nursery.
This is the only time you will ever see my naked and fuzzy (thanks to the prenatals..BTW, is it true that the extra hair/fuzz falls off after the baby is here/you're off the vitamins?? I read that somewhere and am toughing it out in hopes that it is true) stomach! Hope it isn't too blinding for ya.
Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs