Friday, September 13, 2013

Friday Funnies (and a Quick Life Update)

I am going to start this post off by saying that yes, we are all still alive and kickin' (especially Baby!) here in Kansas.

Life has just been oh so busy and my blog has had to sit on the back burner :/ Before I get to the funnies, here is a quick update of everything that has happened in the last couple of weeks:
  • I was laid off from my job (which is a story that I would like to share with all of you soon--once I have enough time, I'll get it written).
  • My brother moved in with us while he looks for a job (he found one that he really likes, so check!) and place of his own (we're in the process of finding him an apartment). 
  • We survived the most stressful weekend of our lives. 
  • I hosted my church ladies group Tuesday night.
  • I found a new job.
  • I started working at said job this week (oh my gosh, I couldn't have asked for a better job than this one I have now--I am so incredibly blessed to be where I am and can't wait to share the story of how I came to find it and what I am doing).
  • My mom and I leave for our girls vacation on Saturday!
Whew! Busy, busy. And we're not even halfway through the month yet!!

Anyway, there's my quick recap! I won't be able to post much next week since my mom and I will be out of town but I will be sure to post my 25 week bumpdate when I get back!

Until then, Happy Friday!! Let us laugh!
I usually skip the first three and go straight to the cake..
This is what I planned to do with the cat (but I ended up telling him the night before that I was still going to pick her up..)
Oooh no, I'm not falling for that one again!
Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I am so glad a bad situation turned into an awesome one (your new job) for you! Sometimes God has better things in store for us!
    Lovin' the Friday Funnies!!! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so glad a bad situation turned into an awesome one (your new job) for you! Sometimes God has better things in store for us!
    Lovin' the Friday Funnies!!! Have an awesome weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow about your job. I'm glad you found a new one so quickly and can't wait to hear about it! have fun in vegas!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs