Tuesday, September 3, 2013

The Guy from SOA is Christian Grey (I'm a Poet and Didn't Even Know It)?!

No! No! No! A millions times no!

The guy from Sons of Anarchy is playing Christian Grey in the upcoming 50 Shades of Grey movie?!

NO!!! This is worse than the time Katherine Heigl was cast as Stephanie Plum in the film adaptation of One for the Money!!

Okay, first of all: who read 50 Shades?

Me too! I read all three--in fact, I was in a book club that was started for the sole purpose of reading these books and talking about them. Not once did somebody make a comment about "yeah, when I think of Christian, I picture the blonde, scruffy guy from Sons of Anarchy."

*sigh*

The whole time I read the books, I pictured Christian Bale (circa American Psycho) as Mr. Gray.
This... but a little less violent/bloody/creepy
Yes. Bingo. Hello Mr. Grey!
Nope.
What happened to Alexander Skarsgard?? I thought he was in the running for the role! I'll admit, I wasn't too keen on the idea at first but after seeing him on an episode of Conan this summer, I decided that he would suffice.

Not the guy from Sons of Anarchy.

AGH.

Anyway, I'm done ranting.. I have already had an e-meeting with the book club girls and we have made plans to see the movie when it comes to theaters (but we will make snarky, sarcastic comments the entire time).

What are your thoughts on movie Christian Grey? Yea or nay?

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. Have you seen Charlie when he's shaved and has a well-groomed haircut? Google some pictures of him and you'll come across it--YUM. I agree his scruffy self is not a good fit for the movie, but his well-groomed self works!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't you got look up some pictures of him when he's not all scruffy? He's going to be perfect for the role! He's gorgeous and when you picture Christian don't you picture someone gorgeous? Just wait... he's going to be the perfect Christian Grey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He's probably going to be cleaned up and look different keep in mind :) Hugh Jackson definitely doesn't walk around always looking like Wolverine. Plus he has to look scruffy for SOA. Have Faith Annie! It will be okay!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't watch the show but he's not what I pictured either! I will look up some more pictures of him like your other commenters mentioned!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs