Wednesday, September 4, 2013

Annie's Best of Summer List

Okay, okay, so summer isn't technically over yet..

...but...

as far as I'm concerned, fall begins after Labor Day. It's two days after Labor Day.

Happy fall, y'all!

To commemorate the day, I thought I would share some of my favorite memories from summer 2013.
Mal Pal's baby shower
Fun at the zoo with these munchkins.
Baby Benjamin's 2nd Birthday!
I chopped off my hair!
Father's Day baseball outing with the fam.
Met Love and Theft at work.
Visited Jana, Brandon and adorable little Brooks in KC.
More baseball!
The growing bump.
A much anticipated sushi date.
Convertible rides in the country.
Bitsy's shenanigans.
Fun with friends at Dawna and Devin's wedding.
A weekend on the farm.
Visits from Mamma and Auntie.
and last but certainly not least...
We're having a boy!
Photobucket

1 comment:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs