Monday, September 9, 2013

24 Week Bumpdate

Well, Baby and I have had an eventful week! Lots of good (and a few.. interesting.. :/) happenings--not to mention more furniture in the nursery!

Let's bump.

How far along: 23 weeks, 4 days

Total Weight Gain/Loss: 5 pounds.

Maternity clothes: Nope.

Stretch marks: Noooo!

Sleep: It varies from night to night. Some nights, I sleep great; other nights, not so much. Ooooh well.. it'll all be worth it in the end.

Best moment last week: Feeling all of the babes little kicks--I try playing classical music for him at least once a day and whenever I do, he moves all over the place (not sure if that's because he likes it or if that's his way of telling me to be quiet..)!

Movement: All the time--it's incredible (I've been feeling a lot of pressure in my lower abdomen, which for awhile I thought was the baby moving, but it sounds like its actually Braxton Hicks contractions)!

Food cravings/aversions: My biggest craving this week was for a Totino's pizza--my grandma used to always make a bunch for everyone after church on Saturday nights so it not only tasted delicious, it was extremely nostalgic.

Gender: Boy babe. 

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Nothing this week.. I'm not really even missing sleep (which is great)!

What I am looking forward to: Girls weekend in Vegas with my mamma!!

Milestones: Movement all the time.
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. Hurray, look at that little bump!! You look gorgeous! Glad you're finally feeling him! I've been getting some braxton hicks too, ugh. Not looking forward to 6 hours on a plane next week. Have fun in Vegas!!! Treat yourself!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs