Sunday, November 25, 2012

5 Celebrities Sexier Than Channing Tatum

Was anyone else upset over Channing Tatum receiving the "Sexiest Man Alive" title this year?

Dress up a bit, Tatum.
 I was.

And still am.

I'm not sure what it is about Channing Tatum, but I have never been a fan. I don't know if its because he's super overrated or if its because he always looks like he just came out of a fight.. and lost (his face always looks swollen to me..)--I'm just not a fan.

So, Annie.. who do you think should have been named "Sexiest Man Alive" for 2012?

I'm glad you asked!


I now present to you the 5 men who should have won the title over Channing Tatum (in no particular order):

Patrick Wilson
He sings. He dances. He's a college grad. Did you see his smile? Come on, People mag--he's waaayyyyy better than Channing Tatum. 

James McAvoy
Nobody ever seems to agree with my on this one but come. on. He's got the accent. The messy bed head hair. And have you seen the movie "Wanted" (if you have, you know what I'm talking about--if not, watch it)..? 

Bradley Cooper
He was last years 'Sexiest Man Alive,' but he deserves at least two terms in a row. I shouldn't even have to give a reason why he deserves the spot more than Tatum. In my mind, he remains king.
Bradley Cooper > Channing Tatum

Even though he no longer pitches for my beloved Colorado Rockies, he still holds a special place in my heart. I was at game 4 of the NLDS (Rockies v. Phillies) and I still cheered for him (while everyone else was booing) after he completely blew the game and our chance to advance in the series. Oooh, Huston.. that's okay. Your smile makes up for it.

Aaron Paul
I know I said this list was in no particular order but Aaron Paul definitely takes the number one spot. When he isn't toked out of his mind or tweaking out on "Breaking Bad," he's reeaallly cute. It's the eyes. And the ridiculously perfect smile and teeth (which make his character of drug addict Jesse Pinkman somewhat unbelievable.. but I'll continue pretending to look past it). And the fact that he's a hopeless romantic in real life makes him that much more attractive. 

I lied again.

I have one more to add to my list..

The sexiest man of them all is...

My fiancé, Brandon!
He's a war vet, computer genius, excellent cook AND he surprises me with flowers and gummi bears when I'm having a bad day! Sorry ladies, he's taken..

Do you think that Channing deserves the title of "Sexiest Man Alive"? If not, who does?

Don't forget to sign up for Operation: Christmas and to enter my giveaway for a beautiful cashmere scarf!

7 comments:

  1. Um yes, Aaron Paul definitely takes #1, yo! LOL

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww, how sweet for your fiance, lol. yeah, you know, channing doesn't do it for me, and neither does bradley. i could get on board with james mcavoy, but that would be in accent only, i think. i don't even know who i'd pick this year.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Bradley Cooper is HOT!

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Annie~ Thanks for following my blog. I am now following you via GFC, Pinterest, Twitter, & Facebook. I must be out of it because I have no idea who all the guys are above, except Bradley Cooper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't know girl but yes on Patrick Wilson. He has changed so much over the years. But I so agree on Channing dressing up. That look has to go or our we old. I still like to see tight pants on a man and a nice shirt. This was a great post. Thanks for it.

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs