Tuesday, November 13, 2012

The Cluster Cheesecake

Yesterday was a major Monday.

The worst I've had in awhile.

(I'm going to complain about my day for a second so if you're just wanting to see this ridiculous cheesecake, you can scroll down!)

1.) One of my biggest pet peeves in the world is politics in the work place. Do. Not. Talk. About. It. Politics and religion are two personal beliefs that do not need to be discussed or debated--they are your personal choice and no amount of debating is going to change a persons view. One of my supervisors was mocking me for my political views and kept poking and poking at it. I wanted to say something so badly about his beliefs but stood strong and just tried to ignore it (which wasn't an easy thing to do). This really threw off my day.

2.) I spent an hour and a half on the computer updating our television stations schedule. I had Monday and Tuesday all programmed in and running and all of the sudden, the schedule decided to delete itself. Why, I don't know... So I went back to the drawing board and tried again. After an hour, it did the same thing. I had to step away and go curse under my breath for awhile before trying again.

3.) I wasn't feeling all that great so that was the icing on top of the cake that was my Monday.

Okay, I'm finished griping now.

I present to you The Cluster Cheesecake (inspired by my radio show of the same name).

The Cluster Cheesecake--AKA, the worlds ugliest cheesecake
When I have a bad day, I like to cook. If it's a really bad day, I like to make something ridiculously sweet and bad for me. Enter this cheesecake.

I made a regular cheesecake with chocolate cookie crust, added peanut butter M&Ms, toffee and chocolate and it is probably the greatest thing I have ever tasted.

The Cluster Cheesecake not only tastes great but it teaches the valuable lesson of not judging a book by it's cover. So yeah, it's a pretty amazing cheesecake.

Well, besides the fact that I probably won't be able to fit in my wedding dress now..

Party, Party, I like to Party

8 comments:

  1. Sounds awesome! Would love it if you linked up on my blog hop www.w-t-fab.com/search/label/bloghop. Also let me know if you'd like to follow each other!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I NEED TO TRY THIS!!!!! Cheesecake and M&Ms... I'm sold!! :)

    Thanks so much for sharing this at The DIY Dreamer... From Dream To Reality!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing...I need a slice of that. I hope you're feeling a little better - well done for not reacting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yum that looks amazing, sorry the price of it was a crappy day. Supervisor mocking would make me think that whatever his beliefs are would be best to stay away fro, msince it appears he was acting like a tool. Hope the cake sweetened the deal xo

    ReplyDelete
  5. It sounds like you had a poopy day. Nothing that a little or a lot of sugar could make you feel better. Looks sooooo good. I'm so glad you made the Crockpot Chicken and Dumplings and that they were a hit. I could go for some right now. lol. Hope you have a great weekend. Toodles, Kathryn @TheDedicatedHouse

    ReplyDelete
  6. yummmmm and well next time just say hey you are entitled to your opinion I am to mine and I am quite happy knowing mine is the right one! Hope you holiday is a great one and thanks for linking up @ Miss Information

    ReplyDelete
  7. I gotta tell you, I look at this cheesecake and see nothing ugly! I love everything that is on top and reading that it's on a cookie crust makes this cake twice as beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yum! Who cares that it's ugly, I bet that thing is delicious! And I totally agree about politics and religion in the workplace. Or just in public in general. It's better to keep that stuff to people you know well and in private.

    Thanks for sharing at The Fun In Functional!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs