Friday, November 9, 2012

Give Thanks Friday #3

I know I've been pretty quiet and reserved about it.. but I'm (still) sick.

Even though I'm still under the weather, I have a great deal to be thankful for.

Let's start thanking!

5.) 
I am blessed to live in a state that has the most beautiful sunsets I have ever seen (this picture really doesn't do it justice). 

4.) 
I am extremely blessed and thankful to have a fiancĂ© who goes above and beyond when I'm sick. Last Friday, I asked him if he could go get me soup, Powerade, crackers and Sierra Mist. He wasn't sure what kind of soup, Powerade or crackers I wanted, so he came back with all of this. He has also been making dinner and tea for me every night. 

3.) 
I'm thankful for my fun (and hilarious) friends. They keep me positive and upbeat. 

2.)
I'm extremely grateful for the overwhelming response Operation: Christmas is receiving. I didn't in my wildest dreams think that so many people would sign up in the first week! If you haven't yet, please sign up to become apart of this worth while event. 

1.)
I am thankful for all of the veterans and active military members who so selflessly serve our country. I'm the proud granddaughter of two WWII veterans (this picture is of my Grandpa Julius--isn't he handsome?) and fiancé of an Afghanistan vet. This Sunday, make sure to thank all of the veterans in your life.

Stay healthy, friends! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs