Wednesday, November 28, 2012

My New Favorite Jewelry Combo

I love winning contests.

I hadn't won a single contest in my life until last month when I won a wonderful gift package from Jerri at Simply Sweet Home.

One of my winnings was a beautiful mama bird silver necklace with two Swarovski birthstone beads from Mama Marchand's Nest. This would make a wonderful Christmas gift for a mom or grandma! Since I don't have kids (and wanted to wear the necklace myself... sorry mom..), I had Brandon's and my birthstones added. I. Love. It.

Photo from Tricia's shop.
Another of my winnings were a pair of encircled bird earrings from Jerri at Simply Sweet Home. They are so pretty and compliment any outfit. They would be a perfect Christmas gift for your best friend or sister (or you could do it the Annie way and keep it for yourself.. sorry to my girlfriends..).

Photo from Jerri's shop.
I have received so many compliments on the necklace/earring combo. I will definitely be doing some Christmas shopping at their shops and suggest you do too!

Rocking the necklace and earrings!


Party, Party, I like to Party

1 comment:

  1. following on twitter from http://www.callmepmc.com/2012/11/grow-your-blog-link-party.html thanks for linking up! check me out at http://www.callmepmc.com/

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs