Friday, November 16, 2012

Give Thanks Friday #4

Wow, I have so much to be thankful for this week--and so much to be excited for this weekend and next week!

Let's get started, shall we?

5.)
I am thankful/excited that wedding season has officially kicked off. We have about a month and a half to go! Brandon leaves for the Rocky Mountains today for his bachelor party, I have my wonderful tea party bridal shower tomorrow and then my mom, aunt and me are all meeting up with the fabulous DeeAnna from Thrifting Denver on Sunday to shop! And before you ask, yes, this is the dress I'm wearing--I thought about just keeping it a secret and surprising everyone when I walked down the aisle of the cathedral but couldn't keep it a secret any longer!

4.) 
I won these beautiful Fannie May strawberries from Joan at Chocolate, Chocolate and More and I'm sooo excited! I'm having them shipped to my parents house so we can enjoy them together!

3.)
I'm thankful for my co-workers and grateful for the time we got to spend outside of work on Sunday night (it was our annual formal Thanksgiving dinner).

2.) 
This coincides with #3, but I'm just overall thankful for my co-workers. They make me laugh every single day and make the work day more fun.
1.) 
I'm beyond blessed by the opportunities I receive at my second job. I absolutely love my boss and co-workers and am gaining so much experience in the world of broadcasting. I even got to host this years Christmas episode of the show!

I hope that you all have a wonderful Thanksgiving full of family, faith and food! I'm looking forward to spending Thanksgiving with Brandon's family!

Party, Party, I like to Party

1 comment:

  1. Great post, and a great list of things to be thankful for! Thanks for sharing.
    Steph
    swtboutique.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs