Monday, June 3, 2013

10 Week Bumpdate (Double Digits!)

I can't believe I've only been pregnant for 10 weeks.. It feels like it's been years! Hopefully the time starts going by a little faster..

I am soooo ready to be out of my first trimester.. I'm so stinking tired ALL the time! It's hard for me to do anything but sleep and lay around. I was so active before becoming pregnant and now I get winded/wiped out from just walking down the street. Hopefully that will change soon.. we shall see!

Here is my bump update for the week!


How far along: 10 weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss: Still the same (which is hard for me to believe because I feel/look like a huge bloat bag).

Maternity clothes: Nope!

Stretch marks: Not yet.. thank you all for your suggestions/comments about stretch mark creams. I'm going to give it a go (side note: I did receive happy news from my mom that she never had pregnancy stretch marks.. so I'm hoping the same goes for me)!

Sleep: My favorite thing! I fall asleep quickly but wake up several times during the night and during naps.. hopefully that will change too (a lot of that is due in part to my current baby, Bitsy the Cat, who meows at the top of her lungs all hours of the night--except she doesn't really meow, she yelps like a sea otter).

I kid you not.. this is ALL hours of the night.

Best moment last week: We scored a beautiful, cherry oak changing table for $30 at Goodwill! It was our first baby purchase so we were pumped! Brandon's family also surprised us with several wonderful gifts for the baby (including an Ergo carrier which I am uber psyched about, breast pump, etc.)--we're so blessed!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings/aversions: Everything is making me sick this week. I don't like eating (especially after 4pm) because I feel really achy/crampy/nauseous the rest of the night. I have to force feed myself yogurt, protein bars and peanut butter. I bought some of those strawberry Ensure shakes because I thought those sounded okay and it would be a way for me to get some nutrients. I love my water though and drink close to 70 oz. a day.

Gender: I have a hunch.. we'll see if it's right!

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? In!

What I miss: Exercise, feeling relaxed before going to bed, being able to cook (Brandon's been doing all of the cooking lately.. it makes me sick :S).

What I am looking forward to: I'm ready to see a bump (but I have a feeling I'll be waiting awhile)--all I see right now is bloat and that makes me sad.

Milestones: Nothing yet.

Photobucket

5 comments:

  1. You look adorable! :) I love seeing your updates.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know how I missed this but congratulations!!!!!

    Julie
    www.thechirpingmoms.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww yay, loving the bumpdate! Hope you are feeling better soon! I started feeling better I think around 13/14 weeks as far as full blown nausea goes....but the tiredness never really went away. Luckily I do get bursts of energy randomly at least!!! Thinking of you girly, can't wait to see that bump!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I hope it speeds up for you, I'm 30 weeks and it still seems like its taking forever!

    Hopefully you'll enjoy the dreams you have while pregnant even if you can't sleep, mine have been awesome lately, I could teleport and make things invisible the other night :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you start feeling better soon! I feel like I've jumped the nausea hurdle, but still soooo so tired, and waking up in the night to use the bathroom is no fun! I can't wait to see a bump either! I can feel my skin tightening on the front of my pelvis, so hopefully soon! I hear twelve weeks is the most common for it to 'pop' so hopefully that happens for you! Take care!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs