Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Mini Gallery Wall Reveal

If you follow me on Pinterest (and if you don't, you should!), you know that I have a thing for gallery walls.

A BIG thing for gallery walls.

So you can imagine my excitement when we moved to a 3 bed/2 bath home with a whole lotta wall space!

Yep, gallery wall time!!

Our upstairs hallways goes from the dining room to two of the bed/one of the bathrooms and seemed so boring and blah. Adding this mini gallery wall gives the space a pop of color and lots of personality--walking by it always puts a smile on my face.

So without further ado, here is our mini gallery wall.


The hallway that houses the gallery wall.. I still need to figure out something for the opposite wall (can you spot Bitsy??).
I just love our Willow Tree figures.. the one on the far left was a Christmas gift from a dear friend, the center was a bridal shower gift and the one on the right was a wedding gift.
If you know Brandon and me, you know we LOVE our Disney! My friend Turin gave me the Sleeping Beauty frame and the glass slipper housed my engagement ring (story of our very Disney proposal here--WARNING: it's a little graphic and embarrassing).
These both belonged to Brandon's sweet great-grandma Minnie--I look forward to one day passing these down to our kids.
My Aunt Millie crocheted the "Sandmeier" for our wedding--I have ALWAYS loved the look of these personal and delicate signs and am so excited to have one of our own!
I absolutely adore this Annie Oakley wall hanging that my Aunt Nancy gave me for Christmas, 2004. The quote says "They wanted to make me a star, but it was always enough for me just to be Annie."
Being newlyweds, it was only natural to display wedding pictures front and center--the pictures are all from the rehearsal, wedding and reception.
There you have it; our mini-galley wall! Gallery walls are such a fabulous way to add a little extra personality and fun to a space, don't you think?

Party, Party, I like to Party

Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. I love gallery walls and I love the Disney stuff! Just read your proposal story too - oh my! But also so sweet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's always fun to find another gallery wall-aholic! I love the cubes and the personal mementos. We're running out of wall space after 8 galleries, but you can see my latest one here: http://www.dejongdreamhouse.com/2013/03/chair-rail-family-gallery.html

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs