Monday, June 24, 2013

13 Week Bumpdate!

Happy Monday!

We just got home from a trip to Kansas City for a friends wedding and had such a wonderful time (except for the fact that we almost died again driving home.. no joke.. just exaggeration)--lots of stories and pictures coming tomorrow!

I can definitely see/feel a bump now so our little babe is growing! Here's our 13 week update!

How far along: 13 weeks, 1 day
Total Weight Gain/Loss: I weighed myself and it looks like I've gained 2 pounds!

Maternity clothes: Not yet, but I think its time to invest in a belly band.

Stretch marks: No

Sleep: I have slept wonderfully this week! If I don't drink any water after 10pm, I typically don't have to get up at all to go to the bathroom! I have also discovered that I am able to cope without naps.. it's hard, but I can do it (but I will say that I did sleep most of the way home yesterday.. and then for another three hours once I was in my bed).

Best moment last week: This whole weekend! It was so fun to visit friends, eat lots of yummy food and shop around KC!

Movement: Not yet.

Food cravings/aversions: I can eat just about anything now (Hallelujah!) except BBQ.. which is ironic considering we were visiting one of the best places in the country for BBQ--I'm not sure what the deal is, but the thought of ribs, pulled pork, etc. makes my stomach turn.

Gender: It sounds like just about everyone has the same hunch as me.. we'll find out in a few shorts weeks!

Labor signs: Nooo!

Belly button - in or out? Innie.

What I miss: Energy is the big thing.. but I'm hoping it'll make its glorious return soon!

What I am looking forward to: Girls vacation with my mom in September!

Milestones: The growing bump!
Photobucket

3 comments:

  1. when will you find out thesex?! Hopefully at 16 weeks!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i never got a belly band and i totally wish i would have! definitely a good choice to get one!

    ReplyDelete
  3. next time you are in kc we have to get together!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs