Thursday, June 27, 2013

Pregnant in Heels

Disclaimer: I am a member of Influenster and received free products in exchange for this review. All thoughts and opinions are 100% mine.

I have the coolest job ever.

Seriously.

As a television reporter, I get to talk with new and interesting people every single day, travel to different locations (it is very seldom that I have to stay in the office for more than an hour at a time), and put together fun and classic outfits that look both professional and camera ready.
My favorite work outfit accessory is heels; a cute pair of heels (the shorter and classier, the better!) can complete any outfit. But.. since becoming pregnant, I have noticed that heels just aren't as comfortable and practical as they used to be (and if it's like this at 3 months, I can only imagine the way it'll be at 8 months when my tooties are swollen and 3x their normal size).

Enter Dr. Scholl's® For Her Ball of Foot inserts. 
I was so excited when I opened my VoxBox and discovered these inserts. Seriously, how perfect?!
I took these bad boys for a spin (or should I say for a walk?) yesterday in my favorite pair of closed toe black heels and I must say that I was impressed. I had to walk all over the place for interviews and felt just fine the entire time--almost like I was wearing a pair of comfortable and supportive tennies. I love the added comfort and support the cushions give you and it was a treat not having to come home to scrunched and blistered toes. The small size is also very discreet and perfect for open toed heels.
Do I dare try them with my favorite red heels?!
I highly recommend this product--and at less than $10 a pair, how can you go wrong (you can buy a pair for each set of heels!)? 

The ultimate test will be whether or not I'm able to wear heels (and still be comfortable) at Tyler and Jessica's wedding in November.. when I'm 7 1/2 months pregnant..

To be continued..
Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I got two of these to try out - vox box and bzzagent both sent them - and I don't even wear heels! argh!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Blogger Template By Designer Blogs